Welcome WILD RIDERS!
Click on my skis to read about my WILD side.
- Follow Susie Lindau's Wild Ride on WordPress.com
Check out my Freshly Pressed posts.
Click on photo for Boob Reports.
More WILD Stories
Haunted at the Stanley Hotel. My true story!
- My Tweets
Friend request me
Looking for something?
- Shopping Made Easy! DIY
- I Crushed It. Now What Will I Do? I’m Addicted.
- Gobbling Up the Holidays Blog Hop – Use Me and Abuse Me!
- Heads Up! Wild Turkeys Abound
- Hitting the Halfway Point
- Get Ready Before It’s Too Late!
- Why I Joined the Madness
- 80’s Halloween – Throwback Thursday
- Happy Haunted Blog Party
- HEADS UP! Wild Halloween Party Ahead.
Go Wild Riders!
Monthly Archives: June 2011
As Felicia bit down on the straw of her Camelback and sucked the lukewarm water into her parched throat, her legs pumped with relentless force pushing down as hard as she pulled in the tightly bound toe clips. With gloved … Continue reading
Constance knew the second she opened the letter, before she even read it, her life would never be the same. She had just returned from the Post Office and had climbed the stairs to her bedroom. She walked over to … Continue reading
There is something about a road trip that conjures up memories of the non-air conditioned family station wagon with windows that could only be cranked halfway down in the back seat, a map the size of the entire dash board, … Continue reading