Welcome Wild Riders!
Click on my skis to read about my WILD side.
- Follow Susie Lindau's Wild Ride on WordPress.com
Click to check out my Freshly Pressed posts.
Click on photo for Boob Reports.
Click on My Wild Stories
Haunted at the Stanley Hotel! Click to read MY true story.
- My Tweets
Friend request me!
Looking for something?
- 80’s Halloween – Throwback Thursday
- Happy Haunted Blog Party
- HEADS UP! Wild Halloween Party Ahead.
- It Was A-Maizing!
- Seven Ways to Thrill Me!
- Getting My Creepy On!
- An Open Letter From My Boobs
- Friday Photo – 27th Anniversary!
- Bike Hike to Bridal Veil Falls – Photo Essay with Altitude
- To Hell You Ride – A Photo Essay that Ends in Whoa!
- Want More Followers? Use Me and Abuse Me – Colorful Colorado Edition
- Heads Up for Another Wild Party!
- Discovering Blurred Lines and Booty Calls
- Wild West Weekend Photo
- Disaster Area in My Rear View
- Traveling North by Plane, Car, Boat, Bike, Foot, and Hooves
- Unplug 4 Hours – It works!
- Silhouette – Weekly Photo Challenge
- The Lost Art of Whistling
- My Secrets Revealed on Podcast
- Use Me and Abuse Me Blog Party – Summer Vacation Edition
- Meeting Susie Lindau
- Truth is Stranger than Fiction
- Timing and Coincidence or Fate?
- Wordless Wednesday
Go Wild Riders!
What I’m reading
© SusieLindau and Susie's Wild Ride, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Small excerpts (a paragraph), and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Susie Lindau and Susie's Wild Ride with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Don't steal my stuff or I will go WILD on you!
Monthly Archives: November 2011
While unpacking Christmas decorations the day after Thanksgiving, I received calls from my grown children. This year they “stopped by” for left-overs. It occurred to me how some of our family’s traditions had changed while some had lasted through the years.
Timmy came up with the plan while his cousins slept in sleeping bags on the carpeted floor of the basement. A gusty breeze buffeted the old ranch-style home. Timmy listened to the clock chime from the living room.
Do you have a super fan? Someone who encourages you when you want to quit because you feel like a no-talent nobody? Someone who is always in your corner to support you when you have been punched and are down … Continue reading
Jacob knew he should destroy the photograph as he grasped it in his trembling hand. Her gold spun hair seemed to radiate with intensity. Her soft blue eyes that had dazzled him had changed to grey flint. The soft curves … Continue reading
There have been nights when my poor husband Danny has come home from work and found me in the same position as when he left; still stooped over my keyboard. After promising to finish in a few more minutes, I have … Continue reading
Jane’s special day had come again and she bounced through the house with renewed vigor. It seemed like a lifetime had passed since she felt this strong. Her illness had dissipated. An old memory skittered back to her like flipping … Continue reading
Come along with me for the first run of the season! My husband Danny and I hit the slopes at Arapahoe Basin last Sunday. It was another one of the 300 sunny days in Colorado! Arapahoe Basin first opened with … Continue reading
The snow struck the paned windows in continuous blows. Lizbeth planned to finish her novel before the holidays and would stay the week. “I’d like to rent the Hartman cottage.” The agent had gawked at her choice.