Welcome Wild Riders!
Click on my skis to read about my WILD side.
- Follow Susie Lindau's Wild Ride on WordPress.com
Click to check out my Freshly Pressed posts.
Click on photo for Boob Reports.
- My Tweets
Friend request me!
Go Wild Riders!
Click on My Wild Stories
- Want More Followers? Use Me and Abuse Me – Colorful Colorado Edition
- Heads Up for Another Wild Party!
- Discovering Blurred Lines and Booty Calls
- Wild West Weekend Photo
- Disaster Area in My Rear View
- Traveling North by Plane, Car, Boat, Bike, Foot, and Hooves
- Unplug 4 Hours – It works!
- Silhouette – Weekly Photo Challenge
- The Lost Art of Whistling
- My Secrets Revealed on Podcast
- Use Me and Abuse Me Blog Party – Summer Vacation Edition
- Meeting Susie Lindau
- Truth is Stranger than Fiction
- Timing and Coincidence or Fate?
- Wordless Wednesday
- Throwback Thursday – 1962
- Travel Tips from a Colorado Wild Rider
- Gapers Cheat Summer! Another Wild Photo Adventure
- Use Me and Abuse Me Blog Party! – Music in the Street Edition
- Upstaging MJ on Bourbon Street – A Wild Photo Adventure!
- 5×5 With The Hook: Susie Lindau.
- Stepping into New Orleans – A photo essay
- Why blog? And what the heck is a writer’s platform?
- Two Jews and a Blonde or Partying in Downtown Los Angeles
- MEETING THE WILD CHILD!
Looking for something?
© SusieLindau and Susie's Wild Ride, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Small excerpts (a paragraph), and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Susie Lindau and Susie's Wild Ride with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Don't steal my stuff or I will go WILD on you!
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Traxin applied more pressure to the steering column as the ship’s vibration increased to an incessant shuddering which made his gray head rattle on the end of his long ringed neck.
I love winter driving, especially in snowstorms! The snow makes beautiful patterns as it streaks across the windshield and the challenge of keeping the car on the road gets my adrenaline pumping similar to skiing down a mountain. I learned … Continue reading
As I perused today’s newspaper, it occurred to me that I have one of the most cliché names for Christmas. According to Wikipedia, “A cliché or cliche is an expression, idea, or element of an artistic work which has been overused to the point of losing … Continue reading
One of my favorite holiday traditions is illustrating a family Christmas card. Over the years it has often included skiing and snowboarding off cliffs and roof tops. Some represented traditional themes like baking cookies together as a family and others … Continue reading
As Carol scrawled her signature inside the Thomas Kincade Christmas card, a chill sent a shiver like the touch of a cold fingertip along her spine. She buttoned her red cardigan and folded the greeting card. While studying the picture … Continue reading
Here is the link to today’s blog, How Patsy Ramsey Ruined My Life! It’s a true story and I hope you will stop by for a giggle.
The enormous wet snowflakes fell like confetti as she hurried along the crowded sidewalk. Closing her eyes, she inhaled the rich scent of chocolate and then saw the vendor spray whipped cream on top of a cup while young children … Continue reading
Our Bichon Frise, Avalanche, had not been well for months. Her incessantly wagging tail now lay motionless on the floor. I took our eleven-year-old dog to a compassionate veterinarian who diagnosed her with malignant tumors. “You’ll know when it’s time,” … Continue reading