Welcome Wild Riders!
Click on my skis to read about my WILD side.
- Follow Susie Lindau's Wild Ride on WordPress.com
Click to check out my Freshly Pressed posts.
Click on photo for Boob Reports.
Click on My Wild Stories
Haunted at the Stanley Hotel! Click to read the true story.
- My Tweets
Friend request me!
Looking for something?
- Getting My Creepy On!
- An Open Letter From My Boobs
- Friday Photo – 27th Anniversary!
- Bike Hike to Bridal Veil Falls – Photo Essay with Altitude
- To Hell You Ride – A Photo Essay that Ends in Whoa!
- Want More Followers? Use Me and Abuse Me – Colorful Colorado Edition
- Heads Up for Another Wild Party!
- Discovering Blurred Lines and Booty Calls
- Wild West Weekend Photo
- Disaster Area in My Rear View
- Traveling North by Plane, Car, Boat, Bike, Foot, and Hooves
- Unplug 4 Hours – It works!
- Silhouette – Weekly Photo Challenge
- The Lost Art of Whistling
- My Secrets Revealed on Podcast
- Use Me and Abuse Me Blog Party – Summer Vacation Edition
- Meeting Susie Lindau
- Truth is Stranger than Fiction
- Timing and Coincidence or Fate?
- Wordless Wednesday
- Throwback Thursday – 1962
- Travel Tips from a Colorado Wild Rider
- Gapers Cheat Summer! Another Wild Photo Adventure
- Use Me and Abuse Me Blog Party! – Music in the Street Edition
- Upstaging MJ on Bourbon Street – A Wild Photo Adventure!
Go Wild Riders!
What I’m reading
© SusieLindau and Susie's Wild Ride, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Small excerpts (a paragraph), and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Susie Lindau and Susie's Wild Ride with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Don't steal my stuff or I will go WILD on you!
Monthly Archives: January 2012
When I heard that Winter X Games would be held again in Aspen, Colorado I thought, “I missed the Dew Tour this year in Breckenridge. I could get a second chance at redeeming myself.” I cringed at the memory of the last … Continue reading
He felt as if he’d been frozen in time. ~~ “I’ve always had feelings for you Alfred, but…” Sophie pulled her soft hand from his. Her long blue skirt swished as she turned and strode away. He stood from bended … Continue reading
When I discovered that the Chinese New Year begins on January 23rd, the first thought that popped into my head was, “Whoa! Another new year, another chance for a do-over!” The second was, “We should go out for a Chinese … Continue reading
For the beginning of Traxin’s adventures read Into the Vortex. His second adventure is Crashing. ~~~ “What’s that crazy-looking thing?” Tom plucked the insect-like space ship out of Josiah’s dreads and then flicked it away. Traxin, still rattled from the impact, regained … Continue reading
This is the photo prompt for Friday’s Flash Fiction
Do you have some ridiculous habits that no matter how hard you try to break, you just can’t? You are not alone. My list is long and time is short so I have gathered my top ten. They are in … Continue reading
Jason veered off the narrow path through the frozen forest while calculating the many risks involved. Fresh air cleared his aching head. “I can do it.”
Have you ever awakened in the middle of the night, bolting upright as the cold air hit your sweat-drenched body and realized you just had a nightmare? I have. In one of my recurring dreams, I am late for a … Continue reading
Traxin retracted his periscopic neck and braced himself for impact as his insect-like ship spiraled through the atmosphere. He strained his yellow eye while staring through the portal desperate to stabilize the shaking craft. It rose to the peak of … Continue reading