Welcome Wild Riders!
Click on my skis to read about my WILD side.
- Follow Susie Lindau's Wild Ride on WordPress.com
Click to check out my Freshly Pressed posts.
Click on photo for Boob Reports.
Click on My Wild Stories
Haunted at the Stanley Hotel! Click to read MY true story.
- My Tweets
Friend request me!
Looking for something?
- 80’s Halloween – Throwback Thursday
- Happy Haunted Blog Party
- HEADS UP! Wild Halloween Party Ahead.
- It Was A-Maizing!
- Seven Ways to Thrill Me!
- Getting My Creepy On!
- An Open Letter From My Boobs
- Friday Photo – 27th Anniversary!
- Bike Hike to Bridal Veil Falls – Photo Essay with Altitude
- To Hell You Ride – A Photo Essay that Ends in Whoa!
- Want More Followers? Use Me and Abuse Me – Colorful Colorado Edition
- Heads Up for Another Wild Party!
- Discovering Blurred Lines and Booty Calls
- Wild West Weekend Photo
- Disaster Area in My Rear View
- Traveling North by Plane, Car, Boat, Bike, Foot, and Hooves
- Unplug 4 Hours – It works!
- Silhouette – Weekly Photo Challenge
- The Lost Art of Whistling
- My Secrets Revealed on Podcast
- Use Me and Abuse Me Blog Party – Summer Vacation Edition
- Meeting Susie Lindau
- Truth is Stranger than Fiction
- Timing and Coincidence or Fate?
- Wordless Wednesday
Go Wild Riders!
What I’m reading
© SusieLindau and Susie's Wild Ride, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Small excerpts (a paragraph), and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Susie Lindau and Susie's Wild Ride with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Don't steal my stuff or I will go WILD on you!
Monthly Archives: June 2012
From the corner of the cramped bedroom, he watched her chest rise and fall under the floral comforter. He inhaled the familiar lavender scent. A quivering flash of lightning coincided with the rumble of thunder and she stirred.
My husband Danny and I escaped from the scorching temperatures in Boulder, Colorado and drove to the mountains. The temperatures at 2 miles high still reached the high 80’s! This time of year the wildflowers bloom, but it has been … Continue reading
Wheat swaying in the moonlight swished like waves in an iridescent sea. She cut a path through the field, propelled by hunger and the seductive aroma of dinner. Clouds that had flitted across the sky now obliterated the only light … Continue reading
Colorado gets around 300 sunny days a year and this summer could be a scorcher. After skipping springtime we have leapt into mid-July weather. Boulder is one mile high in elevation and with the altitude comes thinner and drier air. … Continue reading
Dad and Mom as newlyweds I can still see the blue smoke swirling above my dad’s head as he puffed on a pipe while reading the Sunday newspaper. Sometimes he entertained my sister Patty and me by blowing rings that … Continue reading
My husband Danny and I decided to hike Quandary trail in Breckenridge. We were not prepared for all the downed trees due to beetle kill and high winds. Though there were many dead trees, I was overwhelmed by the signs … Continue reading
After she plopped down in the recliner and rubbed her tired feet, the hallway clock chimed twelve times. What a crazy day. So many friends had attended and she smiled knowing new acquaintances had been made. As she looked around … Continue reading
I wanted to give you a “heads up” that the next Use Me and Abuse Me Day is coming up this Wednesday, June 6th. That’s the day you can come to my blog for a virtual party. You are welcome … Continue reading
The aroma of fresh pine began to wake her from a deep sleep, but she hung on to the tendrils of a hazy dream. If she opened her eyes it would slip away forever. The warm caress of memory pulled … Continue reading