Welcome Wild Riders!
Click on my skis to read about my WILD side.
- Follow Susie Lindau's Wild Ride on WordPress.com
Click to check out my Freshly Pressed posts.
Click on photo for Boob Reports.
Click on My Wild Stories
Haunted at the Stanley Hotel! Click to read the true story.
- My Tweets
Friend request me!
Looking for something?
- Seven Ways to Thrill Me!
- Getting My Creepy On!
- An Open Letter From My Boobs
- Friday Photo – 27th Anniversary!
- Bike Hike to Bridal Veil Falls – Photo Essay with Altitude
- To Hell You Ride – A Photo Essay that Ends in Whoa!
- Want More Followers? Use Me and Abuse Me – Colorful Colorado Edition
- Heads Up for Another Wild Party!
- Discovering Blurred Lines and Booty Calls
- Wild West Weekend Photo
- Disaster Area in My Rear View
- Traveling North by Plane, Car, Boat, Bike, Foot, and Hooves
- Unplug 4 Hours – It works!
- Silhouette – Weekly Photo Challenge
- The Lost Art of Whistling
- My Secrets Revealed on Podcast
- Use Me and Abuse Me Blog Party – Summer Vacation Edition
- Meeting Susie Lindau
- Truth is Stranger than Fiction
- Timing and Coincidence or Fate?
- Wordless Wednesday
- Throwback Thursday – 1962
- Travel Tips from a Colorado Wild Rider
- Gapers Cheat Summer! Another Wild Photo Adventure
- Use Me and Abuse Me Blog Party! – Music in the Street Edition
Go Wild Riders!
What I’m reading
© SusieLindau and Susie's Wild Ride, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Small excerpts (a paragraph), and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Susie Lindau and Susie's Wild Ride with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Don't steal my stuff or I will go WILD on you!
Monthly Archives: September 2012
OoooO! OoooO! Let the Friday fun begin – with a “flash photo.” The crowd hit the forest’s dance floor as they swayed in the melodic wind. A gnarly aspen bumps and grinds the twisted two-some while wearing a toothy grin. You … Continue reading
Some days I can’t wait until my head hits my pillow. Sometimes I envision a fairy tale before I go to bed in hopes of sweet dreams. Just the thought of sleeping can make my eyelids feel as though a … Continue reading
Aspen leaves adorned the evergreen branches and were scattered along the path much like rose petals at a fall wedding. Autumn has arrived with gorgeous landscapes and football. When deciding on whether to hike on Saturday or watch the Colorado … Continue reading
Mary regretted taking the short cut home. “I’ll give you a head start little girl. Ready? GO!” She bolted from him, rounding the corner of the old mill as its blades dashed through the frigid water in the cold evening … Continue reading
Here are a few of the 400 photographs I took while hiking in Summit County, Colorado last Saturday. I know. 400. I couldn’t help myself. Everywhere I looked was another breathtaking shot. It occurred to me why Pinterest has become so … Continue reading
With a deadline for a column looming, Samantha had writer’s block. “See you tomorrow.” she said to her roommate Jack. Grabbing her loaded framepack, she pulled her blonde ponytail through the back of her ball cap. “Have fun and be … Continue reading
After all the begging, pleading, and licking, I caved. No, I didn’t run out and buy those fancylike hiking shoes even though Roxy has been lusting for them. She still LOVES her Ghetto Mittens. She wouldn’t take no for an answer, … Continue reading
We left late on Sunday afternoon for a hike in the mountains. We drove on Canyon Road which snaked from Boulder up through the foothills to Nederland and then past the entrance to Eldora Ski Resort. I had never hiked … Continue reading