HEAD’S UP! UMAAMD is Coming Wednesday

Just look at the snow! This is a photo from last year…

Another Use Me and Abuse Me Day is tomorrow, Wednesday the 28th. This virtual party will rock, so come by with a link and hang out a while. Pick up a few new friends and bring them back to your blog. Chat up my guests in the comment section and then ring the doorbell click on a few of their links. They will ring click on yours!

My daughter Courtney is hot after snowboarding last weekend at Keystone.

Colorado appears to be in a drought and there is no snow predicted. I think a snow dance may be in order. Hey! It was MColmo’s idea. She mentioned it in a comment in this blog post.

Stop by tomorrow with a link to one of your blog posts and leave a hook to entice some readers  partiers back to your blog place.

All I ask in return is that you consider following my blog.

See you tomorrow!

Check out the last UMAAMD. It was a blast! The bloggers that clicked on others links picked up some new followers.

Come back tomorrow, Wednesday the 28th and snow dance with me!

About Susie Lindau

This entry was posted in Humor, Life, Photography and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

39 Responses to HEAD’S UP! UMAAMD is Coming Wednesday

That first pic gave me chills…

DAMN! Look at all that snow. Crazy! Well, once again I have been caught unprepared for UMAAMD. Hope I can carve some time out of my schedule soon to be a late party crasher. :\

Absolutely!! Jump in with you link anytime! There are some great new blogs to check out.
      The snow is man-made on the mountain. We haven’t had any moisture in Boulder. I am going on a girl’s trip this weekend in the mountains and are going to hike! No snow shoes needed. Such a bummer….
      Send some moisture our way!!! I will be snow dancing this weekend then it should start dumping. Right???? :)

Hahahaha, the dance that cracked me up was the one where you crashed a party or something like it. :-)

4. Tori Nelson says:

This is such a cool idea! My post involves armless Couch Angels, karate chops, and the common desire to wake up Awesome. http://torinelson.wordpress.com/2012/11/27/carpe-da-couch/

5. May have to miss this one. Heading out to Whistler in 2 days and they already have a 3 foot base! First time this year but below is a memory from 2009 at about this time. Hope the white stuff heads your way soon and we will catch the nx time. http://www.flickr.com/photos/truecusader/sets/72157622759619159

6. I’ll definitely be by tomorrow. Sounds like fun :)

7. pjb1943 says:

I’ll be a 1st time party crasher. Busy day tomorrow but will try to make it anyway. Thanks for the invite.
    Paul

Hey come anytime! The party will be rolling for days! Just tell your new friends that Susie sent you and they should click back! We are all looking for new readers and new blogs to read!

It snowed most of the day in CT. Now all we have to watch out for frozen roads and ahole drivers.

9. I might be late to the party (at a friend’s house in the morning) but I will pop round later :0)

10. Your daughter is adorable.. she and my daughter would get along, Katie loves snowboarding! xx

11. We have a crap load here in Ontario. I can ship it if you want..:)
    HUGGGGGGGGGG

I thought you had snow for a sec. You better get your dancing shoes on. Mother Nature will probably make snow to get you to stop.

Thanks for the heads up on tomorrow… can’t wait to tell everyone about http://tedbooksdailypics.com … but they’ll have to wait till tomorrow for the link…

13. Please don’t do a snow dance…it ALWAYS ends up here in Maine instead! :P

14. Can I do a rain dance instead of a snow dance? Do not care for driving in the white stuff anymore – playing yes! Cannot wait until tomorrow – Have a Great One:)

15. Looking forward to it as always.

I always find some great reads when you do this!
    I’m hoping to get in a day or two skiing before the end of the year.