Get Ready. Here It Comes…

Kelly Smash 2Happy New Year Wild Riders! 2013 promises to be the Wildest ever. There will be all kinds of new adventures like taking the plunge, ice dancing, skiing in the Rocky Mountains, and Roxy’s new ghetto mittens.

My son Kelly will be one of 10 DJs who will spin outside on the 16th Street Mall for the City of Denver tonight. Watch the Mountain Time countdown and you may see him!

Kelly Smash 1

I am hosting another Use Me and Abuse Me Day on Friday, January 4th. Be ready to mingle and hit the dance floor. Roxy may even join in the fun!

DSCN8408

Doesn’t she look excited?

This fun virtual party will rock during the first week of the New Year! Bring your favorite post from 2012 and share the link in the comment section. Chat up the guests and maybe you’ll “pick up” some hot new subscribers. Tell them Susie sent you!

The fun starts on Friday morning. Wear your long undies. We are going outside to enjoy Colorado’s winter.

Speaking of Colorado’s winter, tune in on Wednesday for my first Wild Adventure of the year!

Happy New Year!

Be safe out there~

What kind of adventures are you planning in 2013?

About Susie Lindau

This entry was posted in Humor, Life, Photography and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

92 Responses to Get Ready. Here It Comes…

1. Darn, I missed your last party. I know you’ll have more, and I’m looking forward to them. Roxy looks pretty darn cute all bundled up. I hope you had a great New Year’s and hope you’re having a wonderful vacation. See you when you get back!

2. Pingback: Plunging into the New Year, Polar Bear Style | Susie Lindau's Wild Ride

Happy New Year, and let the adventures roll!

4. I can handle most anything but please–not another snow dance. We dig out, have another snow, dig out, have another snow–you get the picture!

Happy New USe Me & Abuse Me New Year! LOL!

I’ll be there. Nice to see Roxy staying warm… very stylish, just like her human.

7. Happy New Year, Susie!

8. Sophie Moss says:

Your dog’s jacket is out of control! hahaha :)

9. mabukach says:

Happy New Year!
    Did you jump in a freezing lake??!!!

10. pjb1943 says:

Do you have any breaks, bruises or sprains??? No? Then obviously you didn’t fall off the Fiscal Cliff !!! How’s the snow been ? Need some more? Have some for sale….Cheap!!! Happy New Year Susie.
    Paul

I haven’t fallen! I think I read late last night that they came to some agreement. I am chillaxing in the mountains and am planning to hit the slopes today! Not falling there either. :)
      Happy New Year Paul!

I wish you a very prosperous and happy New Year!

I know your son will rock that stage :) Hope you have a good New Year’s Wild Rider, looking forward to all your 2013 adventures.

Happy New year, Susie!

14. That is such a cool gig for your son! I’m sure he’ll have a blast. Happy New Year to you!

15. Roxie always make me smile … and so do you! I’ve got my helmet on, all ready to wild ride with you in 2013.
    I’ve got a new novel coming out soon … if I EVER stop tweaking!
    All that snow dancing worked! Toronto finally got snow Christmas night. Now if we could just import your mountains …
    Rock on tonight! HNY!

16. Roxy Lindau rocks! Happy New Year Susie! To be continued in 2013, the year I will unveil, insert anemic drum roll here, My Manhattan Project (date TBD).

17. magsx2 says:

Hi,
    Oh Roxy looks gorgeous, just so cute in the outfit, and those shoes are to die for. :D
    I will try and make it to the party, and Happy New Year.

18. zannyro says:

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Roxy looks AMAZING!! What a sport!

19. Always ready to share posts! Thanks, Susie! BTW, I have mentioned you on my NYD post.

20. Oh my gosh. I love Roxy! And you. :) Happy New Year, Susie!

21. Denise Hisey says:

Sounds fun, Susie!
    I’ve got my Bucket List updated (post coming tomorrow), not sure which things will get crossed off in 2013, but at least one or two for sure!

22. jbw0123 says:

Happy New Year Susie!

I’m going to get a story published. Got two ready and a neat idea for a third.

24. Yee ha! And can I just say thank you to you. You were actually my top commenter of the year with 126 comments. There is till time to leave me 4 more comments and make it to 130, a nice round number. And, you know, we are heading into ’13. ;)

Happy new year, Susie. I intend to stay with you on another year of adventures. Baby, let’s ride. IYKWIM.

Never too early for an adventure!
    Um…Roxy looks sort of puzzled…

Happy New Year, Susie. Wild adventures for 2013? I’m going to amp up my querying efforts for my novel and exercise more. Roxy looks adorable, as always. :)

27. robincoyle says:

Your snow dance worked! We had snow on Christmas in Vail! Thank you for that.

28. unfetteredbs says:

oh that poor dog..

29. CC MacKenzie says:

Haha! What have you done to the dog???
    Have a very Happy and Healthy New Year, Susie!!!!

Happy New Year to you too CC with lots of good health and happy times!
      Roxy has a whole get up now! Lucky for her I haven’t cut her hair or she would be shivering all the time! It is cold here in Colorado!

30. Happy New year my friend.
    What is funny is that my son Perry is spinning at his hotel’s New Years bash..:)
    These kids..:)
    HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    lOVE rOXIE’S NEW outift..:)

31. Angelia Sims says:

I’m ready to get wiiiiild. :-) Happy New Year!

Roxy is so cute!! Have a great countdown Susie. :)

33. marydpierce says:

Have a happy, wild New Year, Susie!!

34. poor Roxy…used and …used. she looks lovely in purple, though. My two wouldn’t stand in her outfit. they’d be turning themselves inside out to get out of the costume, so although she looks put upon, methinks she likes the attention. LOL Happy New Year.

Actually she loves to wear clothes! I think she gets cold this time of year.. When she doesn’t want to do something, believe me, she won’t come near me! She is an independent girl! Hahaha!
      Happy New Year Louise! Thanks so much for your support in 2012!

35. filbio says:

Here’s wishing you a terrific and healthy New Year!

36. julesagray says:

I have the same outfit as your dog’s. Livin’ the dream!