Prepare to Be Typealzyed!

You have got to try this!

I am willing to bet that everyone has looked up their astrological profile. What’s your sign? See? Do you think it sums up your personality?

Our preconceived idea of who we are may differ from how we project ourselves in society.

I found the coolest site on the internet. Really! Anyone who has a blog can type in their URL and its author’s personality type will be analyzed or “Typealyzed.” It is based on word choice and repetition.

I thought, “What the heck. It’s a lot easier than answering a bunch of questions.” I entered the URL of my blog and let it rip! I was so curious to see what it said about my Wild Riding personality type. My hands perspired as my mind raced. I hoped it was upbeat, but wondered if I could be giving off some kind of weird vibe….

Then this picture popped up and I laughed and kept on laughing until I read the analysis.

ESFP – The PerformersESFP

The author of http://susielindau.com is of the type ESFP.

The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft beautiful textiles, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead – they are always in risk of exhausting themselves. ESFPs love being around people and having new experiences. Living in the here-and-now, they often do not think about long-term effects or the consequences of their actions.

A new friend

I picked up this 5-6 foot snake and then ran into the house to get my camera.

ESFPs live in the moment, experiencing life to the fullest. They enjoy people, as well as material comforts. Rarely allowing conventions to interfere with their lives, they find creative ways to meet human needs. Active types, they find pleasure in new experiences.

Boulder Polar Plunge 8

They enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation – qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions. ESFPs are excellent team players, focused on completing the task at hand with maximum fun and minimum discord.

Common satisfying careers: Artist, Performer, Actors, Teacher, Social Worker, Nurse, Event Coordinator, Chef, Fashion Designer, Jeweler, Retail Manager, Recreation Worker and Interior decorator.

*Notable ESFJs: John. F. Kennedy, Richard Branson, Hugh Hefner, Deepak Chopra, Paulo Coelho, Quentin Tarantino, Mel Gibson, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Megan Fox, Jamie Oliver, Robbie Williams, Dan Brown and Chewbacca.

ESFP Brain Chart

Do you see why I was amused? I was amazed at its accuracy. I am always up for something new and do tend to exhaust myself. I’ve also experienced many of the careers on the list in some way, shape or form.

That is quite a list of celebrities with the same personality type, although I can relate to Chewbacca more than Justin Bieber!

200px-Chewbacca-2-

When I disagreed with the Typealyzer’s assessment of being present centered, my husband Danny asked, “Why do you think I buy you a leather planner every year?” That shocked me.

I realized that I tend to wait until the last-minute before making plans. Thanks Typealyzer!

I found the creator of the program, Mattias Ostmar, through Twitter and then we continued our discussion via email. I love how the social network reduces the size of the world. He lives thousands of miles away in Sweden.

Mattias:

“Yes, I invented the Typealyzer. It consists of two parts, lots of text examples of different psychological styles which I’ve collected and refined and a text classification engine built by my friend Jon Kågström. He also created the design for the web page.

The original purpose was to see if it was possible to find any personality patterns by using such naïve techniques. It was for my own fun, basically, I had quit my job to take a creative break in life and just do fun stuff of which this prototype was one. I originally considered this whole project to be amateur research and I still do. We´ve actually added the possibility for people to state their personality type according to traditional survey-tests so we can compare the results.

I´ve spent the last three years working on different psychological traits such as values and haven´t really given that much love and attention to Myers-Briggs, however I still personally feel that it is a very useful way of exploring one’s talents and pit-falls in social circumstances.

And most of all I believe that observing our behavior such as how we use language, is a much better way of understanding ourselves and others in comparison to surveys where most people aren´t aware of themselves or sometimes even lie based on what they WOULD like to be. ;-)”

Mattias created this program for fun! Jeez. I watch movies and read blog posts for fun.

I would guess that we are all mistaken about some aspect of our personality. The Typealyzer is a great tool for understanding how others may perceive us.

Click here to be Typealyzed.

Enter your blog and let it rip!

...cue ripping sound…

Let me know if you were surprised by the results!

You can tweet Mattias at @mattiasostmar and check out his blog at www.uclassify.com

Related articles:

Myers-Briggs Type Indicator

ESFP Celebrities

What’s in Your Future?

Chewbacca photo courtesy of Wikipedia

Plunging into the New Year, Polar Bear Style

Taking It to New Heights

*I asked Mattias about ESFJs as opposed to ESFPs and he said that was the correct classification of notables since they have a flexible instead of a rigid lifestyle. Hey. He’s the expert!

About Susie Lindau

This entry was posted in Humor, Inspiration, Life and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

180 Responses to Prepare to Be Typealzyed!

1. Pingback: INTP…for sure – I think too damn much | expandandexpound

2. Pingback: I am Roaming! | Susie Lindau's Wild Ride

3. Pingback: Head’s UP! Welcome Meteor/Asteroid and Party Crashers | Susie Lindau's Wild Ride

4. I got ISTP for Edward Hotspur, and ISFP for Lyrical Anarchy (my poetry blog). But when I’ve taken the test, I’ve gotten different answers each time. I usually get I, but the other three flip back and forth.

Thanks so much for the shout!
      I would really like to study more about personality types. I have never taken any test, but think that it pretty much nailed me. I write like I talk so maybe that is why it was so accurate. I would think that your poetry would be harder to analyze.
      The other thing that Mattias -the inventor- said was that most people have a hard time answering the questions. It looks like it got 3 traits consistently between your two blogs!

5. Pingback: Alexa Rank Says What? Plus Sign Generator | Edward Hotspur

6. Pingback: Faking It for Real | Alarna Rose Gray

7. journalpulp says:

I have two websites. One is literary, and the other is political-economic. I typed in both urls, and the results were dramatically different. Neither were particularly accurate, I must say.

You should ask a family member and see what they think. Sometime the actual perception of ourselves can be different from how we think we are perceived. . Also I think that some authors write differently than how they talk and choose their words carefully. Maybe?

• journalpulp says:

You make a good point. I can tell you for certain what my family members would say: how on earth did none of Ray’s personality results come up douchebag?

Hahaha! I do notice that your comments are more natural sounding and use a lot more “colorful metaphors” than your posts. I write like I talk, so it nailed me.

My book’s character’s will sound natural too although I am hoping that their different personality types come through…

I doubt you are a douche!

8. Nia Simone says:

I think I changed. I came up. I came up ESTP. Long time ago I was INFP. There’s no question I’m pushing myself out of my shell, lightening up, going outside more and having more fun, so it’s cool to see that reflected in these results. I submitted my old results but I hope they don’t think their program is wrong because of the variation.

Love that you contacted the creator of this and included his comments.

I tweeted this post. It rocks.

Thanks!

Nia

Thanks so much Nia! That is cool that your change showed up in the results!
      I am a late bloomer too. I have always been out going, but was more of an in-the-closet performer. Now I don’t think twice about making a fool of myself! :)

Interesting. I would agree that yours fits what I’ve come to learn/know about you through your blog. Mine came up the same as yours — ESFP, but I don’t think it’s accurate for me at all. I think on my blog I probably project that personality whereas in real life I’m much more reserved.

That is interesting! There must be something in your word choice when writing that is completely different! You should ask a friend or family member what they think. They may have a surprising opinion. My daughter’s new boyfriend said that he is an introvert and I had to laugh….no way… :)

10. Susie, in short, mine said I would be a teacher! It was scarily correct on almost everything!
    ISFP – The Artists
    [ISFP]
    The author of http://kindredspirit23.wordpress.com is of the type ISFP.

The gentle and compassionate type. They are especially attuned their inner values and what other people feel. They usually have a strong appreciation for art and beauty or things around them that affect the look, taste, sound or smell.

They are not friends of many words and tend to take the worries of the world on their shoulders. They tend to follow the path of least resistance and have to look out not to be taken advantage of.

They tend to value their friends and family above what they do for a living. They genuinely care about people.

They are extremely gifted at creating and composing things that stimulates the senses, such as art, music or food. They often prefer working quietly, behind the scene as a part of a team. They have no desire to lead others and they don’t want to be led. ISFPs are sometimes not good at giving him/herself enough credit for things they did well.

Common satisfying careers: Fashion Designer, Artists, Interior Designer, Landscape Architect, Nurse, Massage Therapist, Botanist, Teacher, Geologist, Translator, Social Worker, Occupational Therapist, Cosmetologist and Translator.

Notable ISFPs: Ulysses S. Grant, Sofia Coppola, David Lynch, Brad Pitt, Michael Jackson, Beyonce, David Beckham, John Travolta, Liv Tylor, Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, Nero and Wicket the Ewok.

11. Pingback: January Thaw – Friday Photos | Susie Lindau's Wild Ride

12. Pingback: I’ve been Typealyzied! | Adventures of a Dog Mom

13. B. L. Crisp says:

This was a funny read and quite an excellent tool. I’m definitely going to check it out! Thanks for sharing Susie! ;)

14. This is rad! Man. The things I never knew about. ;) Your type is totally you!

Mine type is “The Artists”—creative, compassionate, gifted feelers. I definitely see truth in it! I think my previous food/nutrition focus kept the quirkiness/adventurousness score low… I’ll have to check back down the road. So fun, Susie. Thanks!

All of the types have positive aspects. I think your profile suits you! I think it is more about word choice and how we use them so I will be curious to know whether yours changes or stays the same. Let me know!
      Thanks August!

15. filbio says:

Always fun to use these things to find out what they say. Mine? Came out exactly the same as yours. Guess great minds think alike!

www,blog.theregularguynyc.com

16. bronxboy55 says:

I’ve already forgotten what my result was, because I’m still trying to figure out how it can analyze so many words so quickly. Also, about the notable people who share my personality type — I’ve never heard of most of them. Should I stop worrying about what that means?

Hahaha! It is a computer program after all! There are a lot more celebs listed in personality types if you google the 4 letters… I thought it was really interesting since I love the idea of a personality test, but would never take the time to answer the questions. I looked at one of them and was already stumped by the first question and it was True or False! What if I answered incorrectly??? This program did all the work for me!
      Now fess up. What was your type?

17. Oh, Susie, I am SO excited to go and do this… I love personality tests and really, there is so much revealing detail on our blogs. Yippee! Off I go!

18. How absolutely fascinating!! From your profile, your description does sound spot on.
    I just did it and came up ENFP. It’s kinda funny, because I think it is describing a person I want to project, not necessarily me in RL. Thanks for this fabulous post!

Thanks Alarna! I had a lot of fun writing and researching this and Mattias really helped a lot!
      You should ask someone if they think the personality type fits you. That is the fun part since we don’t always realize how we are projecting our personalities. :)

19. Katie says:

Seriously strange. Not the analysis. Being compared to Chewbacca. What a Wookie.

20. marydpierce says:

Moi, aussi, Susie. Same as you. And like you I’ve done a lot of those things – got my degree in art, as a matter of fact. Acted while I was in Boulder. Started my fashion design business in first grade when I designed dresses for my friends’ paper dolls. I do like to plan certain things, though, like our yearly trip to England, and I’m good at it. Day-to-day, not so much.

That was fun! You’re such a party hound – I love it!! ;-)

Mary, we are kindred spirits! Party hounds unite. Yahoo!
      I loved the analysis since I learned something about myself. It sounds like it was an accurate assessment of your personality too!
      Thanks for trying it out! :)

21. Pingback: Mr.Clarence Clemons On Sax « Life With The Top Down

Dude. This was pretty cool. I entered my site and I ended up an Independent problem solving type. A mechanic. Apparently my jobs would be under the adventure and risk type, like skydiving or racecar driving. I think all moms fit under this category. I’m like Bruce Lee, Snoop Dog, Michael Jordan, James Bond, and Clint Eastwood. I guess it’s confirmed…I’m a badass. Thanks for the site it is way cool. Great post!

Hahaha! I’ve always know your were a badass Guat! Those are some pretty great celebs! When are you going to take up racecar driving???? I guess you are right. Being a mom is adventurous enough!

23. How fun! You and Hugh Hefner and Lady Gaga should all get together and talk amongst yourselves. Wouldn’t that be a hoot?

I’m going to go get typealized now.

That would be quite an eclectic group! I don’t think they would notice that I was there! Of course I could start dancing to get their attention.
      What did it say? What did it say?????

24. Anonymous says:

The really interesting thing is that I get different results with different posts. For the overall blog, I’m the same as you, but for different posts put in by themselves, I’m also an artist and for some even a mechanic (which definitely is not me!). :)

I think the idea is to use your whole blog to get enough information to be analyzed. That’s great that you are the same! I would say it is a pretty dang good personality type!
      Thanks for trying it out!

Hilarious! I wish I had the time to check this out!

26. And some people actually do math problems for fun
    Enjoyed his comments about the development ( you always wonder who/why/how they make these things!)

It says I’m an ESFP too.
    Not usre I agree with it’s details though…

28. Go Jules Go says:

How cool is this, and that you got in touch with the ‘inventor’! I’m off to check it out right now!!

29. unfetteredbs says:

how fun.. I am going to try

There analysis of mine fell short.

How? What was your personality trait?

• nelle says:

It would help if I spelled ‘their’ correctly, eh?

Heh, I have three blogs, two are dormant (started back in 2005.) So I ran all three, and got three different answers, the mechanic, the thinker, and the performers. You would assume fiction writing would produce the latter… wrong, it was my general purpose blog that had zero fiction.

My current blog, it claimed in the write up I take risks, which I must assume comes out of the fiction. ;-)

I have a lot of fiction on my blog too, but it is a small percentage now that I stopped writing my Friday fiction. (I felt like I had enough samples and didn’t want to give any more away for free!)
          Thanks for trying it out! It was easier than taking a Cosmo quiz! :)

Move over Oprah, there’s a new ENFJ in town!!! I entered my PhotoLog… http://tedbooksdailypics.com/ … And found out that I’m a giver!

32. Susie – You come up with the most terrific fun for a woman with insomnia. It makes staying awake all night (alone) more entertaining. If I had a hat on, I’d tip it your way.

Thanks Sheri! I hope you are sleeping soundly now…
      I just took my daughter to the airport and got about 4 hours of sleep last night.
      I LOVE the Typealyzer because it does all the work for us. We don’t have to fill out a questionnaire which can be difficult to answer and it is fun to see how our personalities are projected through our blogs!

33. So I typed in the link for the post I published today. According to Typealyze I’m ESFJ – The Socializers. A good course of career for me would be dentistry. I’ve interpreted that to be a nice way of saying I have the potential to be an extortionist. Fun post, Susie!

34. Pingback: Reblog: My Multiple Personalities « Nina B. Zumel

35. I’m glad mine came back “ISFP–The Artists” because I am a graphic designer and that’s how I earn a living. Nice to know I don’t have to change occupations. Surprisingly accurate.

36. amyshojai says:

I’m an ESTP, the “doer” that influence people, would rather “do” than “discuss” and an influencer of others. Huh. In good company with Meryl Streep, Donald Trump and Jabba the Hutt (among others *s*). Don’t know whether to be flattered or scared!

That is very good company! That sounds like a great profile!
      I think Mattias threw a Star Wars character in every one. How funny! :) You can google your type to see other celebrities too!

37. Pingback: We Are What We Write | ChantelC

38. Surprised as in HOLY SHIT this is dead on? Then yes, I was very surprised. I am ISFP—The Artists. I am freaked out…in a good way.

Hahahaha! I LOVE it! That is how I felt.

At first I thought, I am not really afraid of confrontation, but I am. It’s just that I blurt once in a while and that is different. More of an impulsive trait than anything! :)

Isn’t it amazing that we project our true selves through our words????
      Thanks!

Turned out to be an ESFP. Kinda close. I put it out through my blog, but don’t like being the center of attention. Actually I’m kinda shy.

You are shy? Well, I have been telling readers to ask a family member to read the analysis and get their opinion. Let me know if they have a different take on it!
      Thanks Tom for checking it out. :)

40. Pingback: My Multiple Personalities « Multo (Ghost)

41. I’m an INTP, the thinker. The logical and analytical type.

That makes a lot of sense. Very cool Susie.

42. Ray Colon says:

Hi Susie,

Very interesting post. I don’t give any credence to horoscopes, but have found that personality tests can be useful and an entertaining lead-in for self-assessment. I tried this, and the result was – ISTP – The Mechanics, which is mostly left brain. I expected the result to be more evenly split between left and right. Oh well.

The other day, I Stumbled Upon a graphic of a brain where the left side looked like a brain and the right side was a brain with big splashes of color. I showed it to my youngest daughter who said, “I want my brain to be all on the right side.” I told her that she needed the left side too. Otherwise, her answer to the question: “How old are you?” would probably be, “Blue.”

43. Emma says:

I’m going to try it now!
    I remember your post about the snake last year. I would have been terrified.

44. pjb1943 says:

Hi Susie,
    Tried it and I think it’s probably about 80% accurate. The funny part is being lumped in with the following:

Donald Rumsfeld, Michael Jordan, Steve Jobs, Woody Allen, Clint Eastwood, Scarlett Johansson, Kyudo Nakagawa, Bruce Lee, Snoop Dogg, Ellen Page, Erwin Rommel, James Bond and Boba Fett.

That snake…, is that one of your garden pets ???
    Great post, Susie, have a wonderful day !!!
    Paul

Isn’t that crazy to see the celebs with the same profiles? Just for fun, ask one of your family members read the profile and ask them what they think…. The present centered thing really surprised me. :)
      I found the snake in our garage. Click on the link for the post. I picked it up and ran into the house for my camera.. Yep. I brought the big guy in with me… :) Impulsive much?????
      Thanks so much Paul!

45. I am an ITSP – The Mechanics – this is hilarious! Independent – do not like conflict – fun and action – adventure – territorial – yep that is me – ha:) Great Post – love it! Happy Tuesday:)

Fascinating… just like you! What a cool thing to do. I think it summed you up pretty good… Event Cordinator, as you drag your family to another photo shoot. I’m going to go check myself out… If I like it, I’ll let you know. Thanks for another entertainment.

47. This is so cool, you know I’m giving it a try!

48. Suzie: Like you, I am a performer.

“Shocking!” said no one. Ever.

I’ve done practically all those jobs!

“Artist, Performer, Actors, Teacher, Social Worker, Nurse, Event Coordinator, Chef, Fashion Designer, Jeweler, Retail Manager, Recreation Worker and Interior Decorator.”

Anyone who has known me knows I have been in tons of plays and have a flair for drama ;-). I have coordinated many functions (some of which involved fashion), I worked as a camp counselor for many summers (which is close to a Recreation Worker), I suppose. I love to decorate my home, although it takes me a long time because I am particular about what I like. For goodness sake, I was a teacher for 22 years! And, if you caught that recent post, *hangs head in shame* you know what happened when I worked in retail jewelry.

The nursing thing? Not so much.

I like how you are integrating your Twitter Peeps into your blog. As I told you, I’m working on that myself! You picked a great guy to kick things off!

Mattias is the best!
      Thanks Reneezaaaa! I am glad it typed you right on sista! According to Mattias, we flock together in blogging based on personality types. It kind of makes sense… :)
      I haven’t acted, but if I was as confident when I was younger as I am now, I would have. I think I am a late bloomer!
      I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with when integrating social media. :)

49. Audrey says:

This is so cool! I’m already a fan of the Myers/Briggs personality types assessment, it’s fascinating. So I’m off to try this out. Your does seem to describe you perfectly, looks like you’ve been able to keep true to yourself on your blog – always a great thing! :)
    Thanks for sharing this one!

Thanks Audrey! I was surprised about the present centered thing.
      Let me know what type you are and if you were surprised!

• Audrey says:

I’ve tested as an INFJ for the Myers/Briggs type but it sounds like my blog is ISFP. Funny how we can present certain sides of ourselves in our writing. :)

Mattias might explain the difference when he comes back! Thanks for letting me know. :)

• Hi Audrey, the typealyzer scrapes down all the text it finds on the URL and in your case it’s the headlines and a lot of tags. Probably your tags is more concrete than the full text of each post. Your great T.E. Lawrence quote in the top is very INF-ish I would say, dreams and possibilities all the way.

Some people I know that test as intuitive feelers (*NF*) or intutitive thinkers (*NT*) have separate blogs for something grounding, like their interest in food etc.

• Audrey says:

Thank you so much, Mattias! It makes sense that the typealyzer worked all of that out from my tags. This is such a great tool, so fun to see what it came out with. Thanks for sharing this with all of us!

50. That’s awesome! I’m going off to do it now :)

51. OK, I am going in. I will report back :-)

52. I’m intrigued… I’ll have to try it. Are you familiar with the Enneagram? It’s fascinating. Really, really interesting.

No! I will google Enneagram now.
      What is your personality type? I was curious about yours since you are so satirical and I wondered if it would pick up the nuance.
      Thanks B-Man!

I took a peek. I think where this differs is that the Typealyzer analyzes you instead of answering questions. The idea is that people aren’t always truthful…
      Do you know your personality type from another test? It would be fun to compare!

53. Holy Typealyzer, Susie. It says I’m ISPF.

The author of http://gloriarichard.wordpress.com is of the type ISFP.

Okay! So! How would they get that from the wonky words I put on my glob? Hmmm. There may be a bit of my guest bloggers in that mix. I’m famous for Week of the Day, whenever I feel like it, erratic blog behavior. Which means, they may pick up on Guest Blog voices. Or, did those get filtered out?

I can’t remember my Meyer’s-Briggs type, but I know it included people-pleasing and extrovert. Me thinks the “I” in ISFP stands for Introvert. Who? Me? Good grief! I draw so much energy from people, I cannot tolerate long periods of isolation.

They nailed you, cutie!

Thanks Gloria!
      Maybe Mattias can weigh in on the idea of guest bloggers. I would bet they are blended voices along with your own.
      I would think you would be the same as mine. You could try entering in one post instead of your whole blog and see what if comes up with… :)

• Anonymous says:

Duh! Why didn’t I think of that?

That’s why we pay you the big bucks to host this blog, Susie.

I think all but the first one mirror my M-B profile. After I commented, I thought.

[Yes. That could be the whole point.]

But, it’s not. I cherish alone AND people time. Results on E v I could reflect that mix on any given day.

Very cool program. It would be tres fun to have analysis for POV chapters to make sure unique characters have unique voices.

• Anonymous says:

Huh! My iPhone thinks my name is anonymous. This is Gloria.

I figured that out! It’s that amazing personality coming through!
            Love Mattias’s program! It gives a lot of food for thought.
            I had thought of the POV thing too. I am sure that is what is wrong with a lot of books that I read. The word choice and sentence structure must all be too similar.. :)
            Thanks for checking back Gloria!

• Did it read your naughty post at August’s? ;) Hahahahaha!

LOL! Typealzyed? I have to try it and see what the results are. Hey, Chewbacca and Lady Gaga are not bad ESFJ’s to be related to. :-)

55. Fellow ESFP here. The typealyzer pegged my post completely differently though which was interesting. Great post!

56. There’s one thing I´m really interested in investigating with the Typealyzer – it seems like people reading the same type of blogs often mirror the profile, at least with some of the letters in the profile. It would be fun if you would post your results here for comparison. On my blog I usually get INTP, INTJ or sometimes when I blog announcements, I get ISTJ. You?

57. Sandi Ormsby says:

Same type here. I went to the site to read what all the other types were…did you get a diagram? I wonder if the diagrams are the same for same personality types. Looking at that…Dang-it…I always knew I wasn’t a ‘thinker’ but to see my brain type on a diagram. Order, habit, details, practical…yup those are all me. The “sensing” type. I don’t even have a small part of the triangle- not even the tip in the thinking zone. My husband would probably agree. :) hahahah

I love it Sandy! I tried to copy and paste the diagram, but it wouldn’t allow me. Isn’t it interesting to think that the words we choose are so defining?
      I would be interested in what family members say about those that don’t agree with the personality types the Typealyzer gives them.
      Thanks for coming by and trying it out!

58. How very cool! According to that test I’m ISFP – The Artists. Much, much more accurate than my horoscope…LOL! And you may have gotten Chewie, but I got Wicket, the Ewok…;-)

59. CC MacKenzie says:

I’m EFSP – Performer too! Why am I not surprised??

The only thing they got wrong was not confronting conflict? Are they kidding? I kick ass, baby! Oh, and I burn water, other than than they were spot on! Woot!

60. Cathy Ulrich says:

Fascinating, Susie! It said I’m a doer and pretty much entirely left-brained, for which I would somewhat disagree – but it’s a really interesting idea! And very fun!

Ha! Cool. Have your family read it and see what they think. Danny really surprised me.
      Maybe Mattias can weigh in…

• Anonymous says:

Hi Cathy, interesting to read your blog! From a quick look at it I believe that you use it to document concrete things and experiences that inspires you. Would you agree on that? It would not suprise me if you are aligning both inner (abstract) inspiration with concrete experiences and things, as you come through to me as a person that believes in a holistic approach combining body, mind and soul (that makes two of us).

61. Ginger Calem says:

Super fun post. I got the same as you and I’d say it’s pretty accurate with exception to the avoiding confrontation. I have no problem with confrontation! ;)

I would have to agree that I am no shrinking violet either Ginger! Hahaha! But I really hate confrontation, so maybe it is still the right type for me. :)
      Thanks for joining in the fun Ginger!

62. Okay I typed in todays blog and it said I was a ‘mechanic’ which I am not. But today’s blog was a video and the January blues. I tried again with one of my real blogs and that my friend is me to a ‘t’ This was fun!!

http://social.everythingzoomer.com/profiles/blogs/a-circular-heavenly-tale-at-the-county-fair is of the type ESFP.

The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft beautiful textiles, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead – they are always in risk of exhausting themselves. ESFPs love being around people and having new experiences. Living in the here-and-now, they often do not think about long term effects or the consequences of their actions.

The enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation – qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions. ESFPs are excellent team players, focused on completing the task at hand with maximum fun and minimum discord.

That’s creepy! Yes, I enjoy PC tech work and website coding! And other stuff. It nailed me, even having just transferred to my own self-hosted site. How do you find this cool stuff Susie!

64. Angelia Sims says:

I had to try it! And guess what??? I’m the same as you. :-D I guess we are in good company with Chewbacca and all…