What Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda Been Freshly Pressed!

When Peg of Peg-O-Leg’s Ramblings asked for a post I thought had the most, but the WordPress editors thought was milk-toast, I was more than honored. Now I have an opportunity to boast!

Sorry. I will blame my poetic rambling on the few cells in my brain still partying down on the general anesthetic and Oxycontin…

Peg has a hilarious blog and earned the well-deserved title of WordPress Recommended Humor Blogger. She started an amazing series called This One Should Have Been Freshly Pressed. I am humbled and thrilled to be added to her Freshly Pegged list!

slide13-e1363096319499

Yep. It’s been a long dry year since my last Freshly Pressed article. My ego told me I had a lot of posts to choose from, but when I looked back, one really stood out. It was all about you and your personality. Okay. It was about me too.

So hop on over to Peg’s place and if you already read my post, click around! She has lots of funny stuff to check out and you may meet a few new bloggers too! Be sure to introduce yourself! See. I’m back. Do you see how many exclamation points I am using?

It should be a fun day!

Now click on over to Peg’s place -

Where Ramblers and Wild Riders collide…

Thanks Peg!

I wonder how long I can use the general anesthetic and Oxycontin excuse. Ha! It’s gotta be good for at least for another week…

This entry was posted in Humor and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

41 Responses to What Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda Been Freshly Pressed!

You’re so much better than freshly pressed. Nothing against those peeps, but Susie? You elevate words and stories, and that’s not simply a matter of geography. Love and blessings, mama.

2. Congrats, Susie, on beging Freshly Pegged, Freshly Pressed, and Freshly Funny and Cheerful, as always, not matter what kind of crap you’re dealing with!

3. PinotNinja says:

Welcome back into action! And, personally, I think being Freshly Pegged is a way higher honor than being Freshly Pressed. Congrats!

4. filbio says:

Hope you are feeling a bit better Susie. I’m sure you will bounce back and fully recover. Very cool of Peg to feature you on her blog. Much deserved!

5. Hooray! La Lindau is back and ridin’!

6. Susie – You can get a lot of mileage out of the anesthesia alone. I didn’t know the stuff was cumulative until after I was under for six hours in October. Add in those pain killers and what can I say – it sends not only the mind but the entire electrical system for one wild ride. Now, I’m going visiting per your recommendation.

6 hours! Wow! I had no idea about the electrical system, but I wasn’t moving around much. My brain is still misfiring that’s for sure!
      Thanks for stopping by Peg’s!

I imagine you would prefer some recovery time before the boobs are freshly pressed, and I hope the pegging was done with due care! :)

8. You’re always freshly pressed in my book.

9. Julie Catherine says:

So awesome to see you here, Susie – and the typealyzer had you pegged, lol. I’m an ISFP (the Artist, lol) … good meds are a blessing – keep getting better and better, my friend! Always in my thoughts and prayers, and sending love and hugs your way. xoxox :)

Thanks so much Julie! This is the first day I haven’t taken any meds! I will probably pop a Tylenol before PT at 4:00. It will be a “hurts so good” session!
      I really appreciate the love and prayers and they are being sent right back to you!

10. Very well deserved I must say. Susie you are such an amazing inspiration to everyone around. Love ya Sista :)
    Big hugs :)

Great to see you back in action, Susie!

Hi Susie, how you doin`? So I hopped over and read a post, nice work! Are we supposed to put one in? How long has it been now? Since surgery?

13. Nagzilla says:

General anesthesia is a good excuse for AT LEAST a month. Six weeks if you have any kind of sensitivity to it. Use it as long as you can/want. You’ve earned it!

14. Ramblers and Wild Riders? Sounds like a party! Pedaling that way….oh, must remember to watch for traffic: buffalo, elk and bears (oh my)….Susie is from CO and has a following….

15. Wonderful to have you back. I’m a regular over at Peg’s. I think she owes me a cup of coffee. ;)

16. pegoleg says:

Susie, I’m pleased as pie to have you over at my place today. I also want to extend a big, hearty Welcome to all the Wild Riders (now that you’ve assured me that they’re house-broken.)

I do have a strict rule, like in kindergarten, that you can’t bring goodies unless you have enough to share. How’s the Oxycontin supply?

17. Done and done…. Hughh

18. You look mah-vel-ous Sweet-Tea…even in the bathrobe and Sylvester Cat house slippers! Top of the mornin” to you…see my coffee cup…raised to *clink* with yours….