Time Warp with the Lindaus

From the Rocky Horror Picture Show to you. Happy Halloween!

It’s always an adventure on the Wild Ride.

Are you in the Halloween spirit now?

About Susie Lindau

This entry was posted in Life and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

65 Responses to Time Warp with the Lindaus

1. Hahaha! I can’t explain how much I enjoy Jib Jab. Roxy was really rocking it in that red wig….hahahaha.

This was hilarious! I was already in the spirit, this just brought me some smiles :)

3. Love it – going to watch this weekend:) Happy Halloween!!!

4. pegoleg says:

Love JibJab! My brother sent me one today with “I Will Survive”.

Thanks for putting a smile on my face, Susie.

5. And then – there’s this. Something stranger I’ve not seen – could this weirdness mean, it’s Halloween?

Thanks for sharing that – weirdness.

6. Dance on! (gotta love that jibjab)

7. E.K. Carmel says:

Loved it! And I guess I’m more in the Halloween spirit now, despite our very damp weather.

8. Love it Susie – danced the time warp making the morning tea!

9. Serious cool! Fab video – you know that song was written by a New Zealander?.

Have a great Halloween!

10. mabukach says:

bwahahaha. ridiculous

11. Jessica says:

That. Was. AWESOME! Love those JibJab cards and I’ve gotta say, you make a great Dr. Frank-N-Furter, Susie. ;)

12. OMG, what a hoot. I really hope I can meet you in person some day.

Deborah >

13. Piper Bayard says:

That’s great, Susie! You SHOULD expect a call from Dancing with the Stars. They’re going to need someone to liven up the place with Snooki gone, and you’re just the person to meet the challenge. :)

14. Melissa Lewicki says:

It is impossible to watch this and not smile. I am still smiling. Thanks a bunch.
    Somebody should send this to Kristen Lamb. She needs cheering up. I would, but I don’t know how….

Awesomeness!!!!!

16. This was awesome, Susie. Totally loved it. Definitely put Mathair and I in the Halloween spirit… and shockingly enough in a musical mood. I fear we’ll be singing everything today. I pity the others that live in this house with us. LOL. Happy Halloween!

Brilliant! And to alll of you!
    Um … is the one with white face hair and a black nose available for a lucrative contract?

18. barbtaub says:

Throwing toast!

19. marydpierce says:

That was wicked funny, Susie. And perfect casting, I might add. I had great plans for Halloween, but a family matter popped up, so I have to leave town tomorrow. I’ll take this with me to keep me laughing! Thanks. And Happy Halloween!!

20. Funniest thing I’ve seen all week! LOVE.

You never fail to entertain, Susie. Happy Halloween!
    By the way, I’ve hit a snag, but that chapter will be travelling your way soon. You know how it is with families and life in general, right?

22. made a difficult day way easier.. Shared it so someone else could get a smile too.

23. filbio says:

This is awesome! Happy Halloween!

24. Oh fabulous, Susie! Happy Halloween to you and yours x

25. Perfect! Yes, I am feeling the Halloween spirit now, Susie! Love Roxy getting down and your curls. :)