Welcome WILD RIDERS!
Click on my skis to read about my WILD side.
- Follow Susie Lindau's Wild Ride on WordPress.com
Struck by lightning 4 times!
Click on photo for Boob Reports.
More WILD Stories
- My Project Unveiled For All To See. Yikes!
- Twinkle, Illustration, and Elves
- Leave a Comment and Win!
- Boulder Twinkle – A Photo Essay
- The Unusually Wild Gift Guide
- What Twins, Who Inhabit My Brain, and NaNoWriMo Taught Me
- A Butt-Kicking Adventure
- Wild Convergence On The Mountain
- Shopping Made Easy! DIY
- I Crushed It. Now What Will I Do? I’m Addicted.
- My Tweets
Looking for something?
Category Archives: Freshly Pressed
Dear Bionic Boobs, I know you’ve been adjusting to your new digs since the reconstruction surgery seven months ago. I’ve protected you from wild elbows, supported you with a bra, and exercised you by smooshing you girls together. (Doctor’s orders.) … Continue reading
Dad and Mom as newlyweds I can still see the blue smoke swirling above my dad’s head as he puffed on a pipe while reading the Sunday newspaper. Sometimes he entertained my sister Patty and me by blowing rings that … Continue reading
When I discovered that the Chinese New Year begins on January 23rd, the first thought that popped into my head was, “Whoa! Another new year, another chance for a do-over!” The second was, “We should go out for a Chinese … Continue reading