Welcome Wild Riders!
Click on my skis to read about my WILD side.
- Follow Susie Lindau's Wild Ride on WordPress.com
Click to check out my Freshly Pressed posts.
Click on photo for Boob Reports.
- My Tweets
Friend request me!
Go Wild Riders!
Click on My Wild Stories
- To Hell You Ride – A Photo Essay that Ends in Whoa!
- Want More Followers? Use Me and Abuse Me – Colorful Colorado Edition
- Heads Up for Another Wild Party!
- Discovering Blurred Lines and Booty Calls
- Wild West Weekend Photo
- Disaster Area in My Rear View
- Traveling North by Plane, Car, Boat, Bike, Foot, and Hooves
- Unplug 4 Hours – It works!
- Silhouette – Weekly Photo Challenge
- The Lost Art of Whistling
- My Secrets Revealed on Podcast
- Use Me and Abuse Me Blog Party – Summer Vacation Edition
- Meeting Susie Lindau
- Truth is Stranger than Fiction
- Timing and Coincidence or Fate?
- Wordless Wednesday
- Throwback Thursday – 1962
- Travel Tips from a Colorado Wild Rider
- Gapers Cheat Summer! Another Wild Photo Adventure
- Use Me and Abuse Me Blog Party! – Music in the Street Edition
- Upstaging MJ on Bourbon Street – A Wild Photo Adventure!
- 5×5 With The Hook: Susie Lindau.
- Stepping into New Orleans – A photo essay
- Why blog? And what the heck is a writer’s platform?
- Two Jews and a Blonde or Partying in Downtown Los Angeles
Looking for something?
© SusieLindau and Susie's Wild Ride, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Small excerpts (a paragraph), and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Susie Lindau and Susie's Wild Ride with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Don't steal my stuff or I will go WILD on you!
Tag Archives: Christmas
As part of our family’s Christmas traditions, I shop, bake, decorate, and create homemade greeting cards. I am always up for adding something new to the list. My son Kelly figured he would receive a Playstation 4, but he still expressed … Continue reading
After almost sixty hours, my annual Christmas cards are done. Whew! I smiled while dropping them into the mailbox and imagined my friends and family opening up my little art project. Time is at a premium and many don’t even … Continue reading
One year, I took extreme measures to find the perfect Christmas gift. We used to own a wholesale toy and school supply business. On Christmas Eve, my husband Danny would come home with a trash bag full of toys. We … Continue reading
While growing up, my sister and I kept busy by creating all kinds of art projects. Accustomed to drawing, I chose an art degree and graduated with a Bachelor of Science. I worked at a hospital as a medical illustrator … Continue reading
Finding time for everything in daily life can be a challenge. The holidays add an extra burden to the growing list of things to do. This year marks the shortest amount of time between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Think you can do … Continue reading
‘Twas the day after Christmas and all through the house, Not a creature was stirring, the family was out. Woke up at 6:00. Left @ 6:30 – Gone Shreddin. Love Kelly. Call meh for da plan. High 4! The stockings … Continue reading
This was the sunrise on the auspicious morning of The End of Days. Did you hear that? Never mind. It was just my stomach rumbling. Was it a surprise to you that the Mayans got it wrong? Hey. Look at the … Continue reading
The cards have been sent with 20 cents extra postage, the stockings are hanging perilously close to our gas fireplace, and I ate a dozen of the cookies I baked for the last exchange of the season. Tonight I am … Continue reading