Welcome Wild Riders!
Click on my skis to read about my WILD side.
- Follow Susie Lindau's Wild Ride on WordPress.com
Click to check out my Freshly Pressed posts.
Click on photo for Boob Reports.
- My Tweets
Friend request me!
Go Wild Riders!
Click on My Wild Stories
- Want More Followers? Use Me and Abuse Me – Colorful Colorado Edition
- Heads Up for Another Wild Party!
- Discovering Blurred Lines and Booty Calls
- Wild West Weekend Photo
- Disaster Area in My Rear View
- Traveling North by Plane, Car, Boat, Bike, Foot, and Hooves
- Unplug 4 Hours – It works!
- Silhouette – Weekly Photo Challenge
- The Lost Art of Whistling
- My Secrets Revealed on Podcast
- Use Me and Abuse Me Blog Party – Summer Vacation Edition
- Meeting Susie Lindau
- Truth is Stranger than Fiction
- Timing and Coincidence or Fate?
- Wordless Wednesday
- Throwback Thursday – 1962
- Travel Tips from a Colorado Wild Rider
- Gapers Cheat Summer! Another Wild Photo Adventure
- Use Me and Abuse Me Blog Party! – Music in the Street Edition
- Upstaging MJ on Bourbon Street – A Wild Photo Adventure!
- 5×5 With The Hook: Susie Lindau.
- Stepping into New Orleans – A photo essay
- Why blog? And what the heck is a writer’s platform?
- Two Jews and a Blonde or Partying in Downtown Los Angeles
- MEETING THE WILD CHILD!
Looking for something?
October 2014 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
© SusieLindau and Susie's Wild Ride, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Small excerpts (a paragraph), and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Susie Lindau and Susie's Wild Ride with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Don't steal my stuff or I will go WILD on you!
Tag Archives: culture
The organic use of communication called the whistle has been around for a while. The original tweet probably was expressed by a caveman. He may have accidentally whistled while dashing home for supper. Later, it alerted his clan to imminent … Continue reading
Do you believe in fate or is life filled with choices where coincidences happen? Last summer, my daughter, Courtney, studied in Barcelona, Spain. My husband, Danny, and I planned to pick her up in July and travel around France and … Continue reading
My father was one of the original Madmen and worked in advertising. On the weekends, he sometimes created art projects like transforming a baby buggy into a shoe. It was the 4th of July and my sister, Patty, and I … Continue reading
Summer began last Saturday and many of you probably gardened, went to a farmer’s market or festival. I did what any Wild Rider would do on the first day of summer. I skied! My husband, Danny, and I wore “gaper” … Continue reading
We arrived in New Orleans and hit the street. After checking out the Oyster Festival, we had dinner while being serenaded at The Palace Cafe. I fell in love with the NOLA culture and its music. It was Saturday night … Continue reading
I travel to visit relatives a few times a year, to the mountains most weekends, and in my dreams every night. Exploring new lands, people, dining experiences and cultures is one of my favorite pastimes. I just returned from California where I enjoyed … Continue reading
After my daughter, Courtney’s phone interview with a California company, we booked a last minute trip. You never have to twist my arm to come to the land of sandy beaches, amazing seafood, and beautiful people. I called my friend, … Continue reading