Welcome Wild Riders!
Click on my skis to read about my WILD side.
- Follow Susie Lindau's Wild Ride on WordPress.com
Click to check out my Freshly Pressed posts.
Click on photo for Boob Reports.
Click on My Wild Stories
Haunted at the Stanley Hotel! Click to read the true story.
- My Tweets
Friend request me!
Looking for something?
- Getting My Creepy On!
- An Open Letter From My Boobs
- Friday Photo – 27th Anniversary!
- Bike Hike to Bridal Veil Falls – Photo Essay with Altitude
- To Hell You Ride – A Photo Essay that Ends in Whoa!
- Want More Followers? Use Me and Abuse Me – Colorful Colorado Edition
- Heads Up for Another Wild Party!
- Discovering Blurred Lines and Booty Calls
- Wild West Weekend Photo
- Disaster Area in My Rear View
- Traveling North by Plane, Car, Boat, Bike, Foot, and Hooves
- Unplug 4 Hours – It works!
- Silhouette – Weekly Photo Challenge
- The Lost Art of Whistling
- My Secrets Revealed on Podcast
- Use Me and Abuse Me Blog Party – Summer Vacation Edition
- Meeting Susie Lindau
- Truth is Stranger than Fiction
- Timing and Coincidence or Fate?
- Wordless Wednesday
- Throwback Thursday – 1962
- Travel Tips from a Colorado Wild Rider
- Gapers Cheat Summer! Another Wild Photo Adventure
- Use Me and Abuse Me Blog Party! – Music in the Street Edition
- Upstaging MJ on Bourbon Street – A Wild Photo Adventure!
Go Wild Riders!
What I’m reading
© SusieLindau and Susie's Wild Ride, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Small excerpts (a paragraph), and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Susie Lindau and Susie's Wild Ride with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Don't steal my stuff or I will go WILD on you!
Tag Archives: environment
Lower Mohawk Lake at the foot of Quandary Peak. A peek at a peak.
Most of you come to the Wild Ride for an upbeat quirky post and I don’t think I have let you down yet. This is Boulder, Colorado’s eighth, yes, 8TH week of snow in a row. Talk about quirky! My … Continue reading
This morning, I watched these robins ruffle their feathers to keep the snow from accumulating. Poor birds… In March of 2013, a cycle started with snowstorms arriving every Monday. Mother Nature must be on steroids because this has continued for … Continue reading
This is why I love Colorado. While driving back from a hair appointment, I can gaze out the window at a view like this!
Are you feeling it yet? That creepy spine tingling shiver that crawls up your back leaving your little hairs all electrified? Are you seeing shadowy figures in the dark corners of your house? Do they vanish as you gasp while … Continue reading
Here are a few of the 400 photographs I took while hiking in Summit County, Colorado last Saturday. I know. 400. I couldn’t help myself. Everywhere I looked was another breathtaking shot. It occurred to me why Pinterest has become so … Continue reading
When you live in Colorado, you don’t have to go far to find pleasure in the beauty that surrounds us. Simple pleasures can be as easy as taking a walk. Last Saturday, my husband Danny and I hit the Mt. … Continue reading
Wheat swaying in the moonlight swished like waves in an iridescent sea. She cut a path through the field, propelled by hunger and the seductive aroma of dinner. Clouds that had flitted across the sky now obliterated the only light … Continue reading
Sunlight flickered through the leaves of the maple tree creating moving patterns on the sidewalk. The swish of leaves seemed like ancient melodic music filtering down from above. While looking up at its canopy, she heard the warning call of … Continue reading