Welcome WILD RIDERS!
Click on my skis to read about my WILD side.
- Follow Susie Lindau's Wild Ride on WordPress.com
Check out my Freshly Pressed posts.
Click on photo for Boob Reports.
More WILD Stories
Haunted at the Stanley Hotel. My true story!
- My Tweets
Friend request me
Looking for something?
- I Crushed It. Now What Will I Do? I’m Addicted.
- Gobbling Up the Holidays Blog Hop – Use Me and Abuse Me!
- Heads Up! Wild Turkeys Abound
- Hitting the Halfway Point
- Get Ready Before It’s Too Late!
- Why I Joined the Madness
- 80′s Halloween – Throwback Thursday
- Happy Haunted Blog Party
- HEADS UP! Wild Halloween Party Ahead.
- It Was A-Maizing!
Go Wild Riders!
Tag Archives: heart disease
Just when I had a plan, life smited me. Like the big thumb and forefinger in Monty Python’s Flying Circus, it flicked me off the stage. I believe there is a purpose, a screenplay, or a storyline in which I … Continue reading
I had heart surgery. Yep. It will be three years ago this April. My heart condition was congenital. My father has congestive heart failure from contracting rheumatic fever while in the Air Force. We all know someone affected by heart … Continue reading