Welcome WILD RIDERS!
Click on my skis to read about my WILD side.
- Follow Susie Lindau's Wild Ride on WordPress.com
Struck by lightning 4 times!
Click on photo for Boob Reports.
More WILD Stories
- The Nutcracker Sweet – A Video
- My Project Unveiled For All To See. Yikes!
- Twinkle, Illustration, and Elves
- Leave a Comment and Win!
- Boulder Twinkle – A Photo Essay
- The Unusually Wild Gift Guide
- What Twins, Who Inhabit My Brain, and NaNoWriMo Taught Me
- A Butt-Kicking Adventure
- Wild Convergence On The Mountain
- Shopping Made Easy! DIY
- My Tweets
Looking for something?
Tag Archives: heart disease
Just when I had a plan, life smited me. Like the big thumb and forefinger in Monty Python’s Flying Circus, it flicked me off the stage. I believe there is a purpose, a screenplay, or a storyline in which I … Continue reading
I had heart surgery. Yep. It will be three years ago this April. My heart condition was congenital. My father has congestive heart failure from contracting rheumatic fever while in the Air Force. We all know someone affected by heart … Continue reading