Welcome Wild Riders!
Click on my skis to read about my WILD side.
- Follow Susie Lindau's Wild Ride on WordPress.com
Click to check out my Freshly Pressed posts.
Click on photo for Boob Reports.
Click on My Wild Stories
Haunted at the Stanley Hotel! Click to read the true story.
- My Tweets
Friend request me!
Looking for something?
- Getting My Creepy On!
- An Open Letter From My Boobs
- Friday Photo – 27th Anniversary!
- Bike Hike to Bridal Veil Falls – Photo Essay with Altitude
- To Hell You Ride – A Photo Essay that Ends in Whoa!
- Want More Followers? Use Me and Abuse Me – Colorful Colorado Edition
- Heads Up for Another Wild Party!
- Discovering Blurred Lines and Booty Calls
- Wild West Weekend Photo
- Disaster Area in My Rear View
- Traveling North by Plane, Car, Boat, Bike, Foot, and Hooves
- Unplug 4 Hours – It works!
- Silhouette – Weekly Photo Challenge
- The Lost Art of Whistling
- My Secrets Revealed on Podcast
- Use Me and Abuse Me Blog Party – Summer Vacation Edition
- Meeting Susie Lindau
- Truth is Stranger than Fiction
- Timing and Coincidence or Fate?
- Wordless Wednesday
- Throwback Thursday – 1962
- Travel Tips from a Colorado Wild Rider
- Gapers Cheat Summer! Another Wild Photo Adventure
- Use Me and Abuse Me Blog Party! – Music in the Street Edition
- Upstaging MJ on Bourbon Street – A Wild Photo Adventure!
Go Wild Riders!
What I’m reading
© SusieLindau and Susie's Wild Ride, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Small excerpts (a paragraph), and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Susie Lindau and Susie's Wild Ride with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Don't steal my stuff or I will go WILD on you!
Tag Archives: holiday
It was a sunny Wisconsin morning the first time it happened. My mother screamed and ran into our bedroom waking my sister Patty and me from a sound slumber. I thought my small heart would explode. I bolted from our … Continue reading
One of my annual holiday traditions is creating our family Christmas card. In the last couple of days, I have drawn and copied, cut, folded and stacked all of the parts that will be ready to glue and assemble. With … Continue reading
Do I look terrified or what? My sister escaped! Let me start out by clarifying that I love the idea of Santa Claus as the embodiment of joy and generosity for children around the world. But it was the department … Continue reading
Don’t I look confident? It is all a facade. When my children were younger, I would get nervous just thinking about Thanksgiving. Roasting that humongous bird was intimidating. All those years of my own mother making the perfect feast loomed … Continue reading
Back in the day, the Friday after Thanksgiving was the traditional kick-off for holiday shopping. After perusing the advertisements in the morning, we would devise a plan for the next day. Then we would enjoy time with our family by … Continue reading
Graduation celebrations, town festivals and picnics filled this Memorial Day weekend. The unofficial kick-off to summer rocked and yet I noticed an underlying somber mood. Americans were reminded of the service men and woman who gave up their lives for … Continue reading
As I perused today’s newspaper, it occurred to me that I have one of the most cliché names for Christmas. According to Wikipedia, “A cliché or cliche is an expression, idea, or element of an artistic work which has been overused to the point of losing … Continue reading
One of my favorite holiday traditions is illustrating a family Christmas card. Over the years it has often included skiing and snowboarding off cliffs and roof tops. Some represented traditional themes like baking cookies together as a family and others … Continue reading