Welcome Wild Riders!
Click on my skis to read about my WILD side.
- Follow Susie Lindau's Wild Ride on WordPress.com
Click to check out my Freshly Pressed posts.
Click on photo for Boob Reports.
- My Tweets
Friend request me!
Go Wild Riders!
Click on My Wild Stories
- Want More Followers? Use Me and Abuse Me – Colorful Colorado Edition
- Heads Up for Another Wild Party!
- Discovering Blurred Lines and Booty Calls
- Wild West Weekend Photo
- Disaster Area in My Rear View
- Traveling North by Plane, Car, Boat, Bike, Foot, and Hooves
- Unplug 4 Hours – It works!
- Silhouette – Weekly Photo Challenge
- The Lost Art of Whistling
- My Secrets Revealed on Podcast
- Use Me and Abuse Me Blog Party – Summer Vacation Edition
- Meeting Susie Lindau
- Truth is Stranger than Fiction
- Timing and Coincidence or Fate?
- Wordless Wednesday
- Throwback Thursday – 1962
- Travel Tips from a Colorado Wild Rider
- Gapers Cheat Summer! Another Wild Photo Adventure
- Use Me and Abuse Me Blog Party! – Music in the Street Edition
- Upstaging MJ on Bourbon Street – A Wild Photo Adventure!
- 5×5 With The Hook: Susie Lindau.
- Stepping into New Orleans – A photo essay
- Why blog? And what the heck is a writer’s platform?
- Two Jews and a Blonde or Partying in Downtown Los Angeles
- MEETING THE WILD CHILD!
Looking for something?
© SusieLindau and Susie's Wild Ride, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Small excerpts (a paragraph), and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Susie Lindau and Susie's Wild Ride with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Don't steal my stuff or I will go WILD on you!
Tag Archives: illustration
Impulse and risky choices have taken me on all kinds of adventures. This story epitomizes who I am. After graduating from college, I struggled to find illustration jobs. Every month or two, I drew promotional advertisements for an upscale women’s clothing … Continue reading
After almost sixty hours, my annual Christmas cards are done. Whew! I smiled while dropping them into the mailbox and imagined my friends and family opening up my little art project. Time is at a premium and many don’t even … Continue reading
While growing up, my sister and I kept busy by creating all kinds of art projects. Accustomed to drawing, I chose an art degree and graduated with a Bachelor of Science. I worked at a hospital as a medical illustrator … Continue reading
In the book The Hunger Games, the protagonist, Katniss, wakes up and finds all of her scars have been removed. My reaction surprised me. Parting with some of mine, would be like losing old friends. I want to keep my scars. … Continue reading
First of all, Happy Holidays to everyone out there in the blogosphere! After all the drawing, printing, folding, cutting, and pasting, I am happy to say that my Christmas cards are finished. Whew! They are a little different this year. … Continue reading
One of my annual holiday traditions is creating our family Christmas card. In the last couple of days, I have drawn and copied, cut, folded and stacked all of the parts that will be ready to glue and assemble. With … Continue reading
When I read that August McLaughlin would be hosting Beauty of a Woman Blogfest on Friday, I just knew I had to join the party. Last September, I wrote a very personal account about my sick relationship with a magnifying … Continue reading