Welcome Wild Riders!
Click on my skis to read about my WILD side.
- Follow Susie Lindau's Wild Ride on WordPress.com
Click to check out my Freshly Pressed posts.
Click on photo for Boob Reports.
- My Tweets
Friend request me!
Go Wild Riders!
Click on My Wild Stories
- Want More Followers? Use Me and Abuse Me – Colorful Colorado Edition
- Heads Up for Another Wild Party!
- Discovering Blurred Lines and Booty Calls
- Wild West Weekend Photo
- Disaster Area in My Rear View
- Traveling North by Plane, Car, Boat, Bike, Foot, and Hooves
- Unplug 4 Hours – It works!
- Silhouette – Weekly Photo Challenge
- The Lost Art of Whistling
- My Secrets Revealed on Podcast
- Use Me and Abuse Me Blog Party – Summer Vacation Edition
- Meeting Susie Lindau
- Truth is Stranger than Fiction
- Timing and Coincidence or Fate?
- Wordless Wednesday
- Throwback Thursday – 1962
- Travel Tips from a Colorado Wild Rider
- Gapers Cheat Summer! Another Wild Photo Adventure
- Use Me and Abuse Me Blog Party! – Music in the Street Edition
- Upstaging MJ on Bourbon Street – A Wild Photo Adventure!
- 5×5 With The Hook: Susie Lindau.
- Stepping into New Orleans – A photo essay
- Why blog? And what the heck is a writer’s platform?
- Two Jews and a Blonde or Partying in Downtown Los Angeles
- MEETING THE WILD CHILD!
Looking for something?
© SusieLindau and Susie's Wild Ride, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Small excerpts (a paragraph), and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Susie Lindau and Susie's Wild Ride with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Don't steal my stuff or I will go WILD on you!
Tag Archives: marriage
Recently, I played tennis with friends. One of them mentioned, she and her husband would be celebrating their twenty-fifth wedding anniversary. I chimed in that Danny and I would be celebrating our twenty-seventh this October. “Not bad after dating for … Continue reading
This is a photograph of my parents at their breakfast table. After being married for 56 years and weathering all kinds of storms, they sit quietly and enjoy each other’s company. My father celebrated his 87th birthday two weeks ago … Continue reading
ACT I While my husband Danny drives us down the highway after our Valentine date, I wax philosophical. Philosophy is not one of Danny’s strong suits. Me: I wish I could get over the whole, “I want everyone to … Continue reading
Have you ever traveled somewhere and felt an instant connection? I feel that way every time I am in California. Maybe it’s because of the beauty created by its people. On the beach in Santa Barbara Maybe it’s because this … Continue reading
Danny and I celebrated our 25th anniversary on October 10th. Many have asked, “What’s your secret to a successful marriage?” Here are my top ten list: Secret #1: You have to be willing to go the extra mile or 1000 … Continue reading