What is more precious than gold, but cannot be bought, earned, or saved? Spoiler alert!
Most would say that time is the most valuable commodity we have. Tomorrow is Daylight Savings Time and clocks will be set back one hour. We’ll gain an hour. ONE WHOLE HOUR PEOPLE!!
Instead of sleeping in and wasting it, I came up with a few suggestions for how to use the precious 60 minutes.
– Peruse the leaked Black Friday ads.
– Write a bonus blog post.
– Go on a hiking, running, or biking adventure.
– Update your bucket list.
– Take down your Halloween decorations.
– Reorganize your Twitter account by making lists such as, Funny People, News Sources, Fabulous Friends, (don’t forget to add me! @susielindau) Don’t have a Twitter account? Use the hour to set one up.
– Print out your favorite Halloween photos.
– Pull out the waffle iron/bread maker/crock pot you never use and make something delicious.
– Catch up on television premieres like Dracula.
– Make a list of goals you MUST attain before 2013 ends…tick, tock…
Do you still want to sleep in?