Another year is winding down and the time for reflection is almost upon us. We have all been blessed in 2019. Write a blog post, expressing how you have been blessed this year, and your Blessed Project will be featured here on the Wild Ride!
In the past, making a gratitude list has been a wonderful and therapeutic exercise. Not only did I enjoy making a highlight reel of the past year, the act of thinking about blessings and then writing them down also filled my heart and refocused my memories to see the year in a very positive light.
Now you can join the Blessed Project!
1. Make a list of blessings, write a story, or be creative in some other way and share your gratitude in a blog post!
2. Mention this blog post and include this link in your Blessed Project.
3. Then leave your link in the comments below so I can add it to my post. There’s no rush.
4. Make sure to post your Blessed Project before Tuesday, December 17th.
5. Then I’ll include yours, along with the link to your blog, in my final Blessed Project post on December 19th.
I’m looking forward to putting a Blessed Project together too!
It can be a short one like this one from 2016. Or, a reeeeally long gratitude list of 51 like the one I made in 2016. Or, compile a photo essay like this one from 2018. Maybe you would prefer to tell a story. It can include photographs, a drawing, or a video. It’s all up to you!
Skipped to the bottom?
Here’s the gist of it. Post your Blessed Project on your blog. It can be anything you want as long as it about being grateful. Link this post in your project to get featured here. Leave a comment on this post with a link to your project. Post your project before December 17th.
Not only will your link be in the comments, but I will also feature your project in December and will promote it!
What do you think? Do you have anything to be grateful for? Do you think you can come up with a project? I sure hope so. I’m looking forward to reading it!
Click for more adventure on the Wild Ride!
Pin for later